Monday, January 31, 2011

Upcoming Weather....Possilbe Snow (yeah right)

Although we have had some cold days this month (where as when I would go out to take off the covers the fabric was hard and ice crystals had formed), but it looks like they are predicting snow (not going to bet the house on it), but that means that the temps will dip close to freezing where I am.  I have had 2 days straight so far this past week where I did not have to cover the plants (however, no rain).  I still cover mine if the temps are below 45 degrees at night (just to be on the safe side) some say that is not necessary until you are in the very low 40s and 30s.  I don't mind doing it.  It might just be me, but the weather has been real freaky in 2010 and now 2011 (or it could be that I am paying more attention to it with gardening).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails