Monday, January 17, 2011

Birdie Stitches Embroidery BOM

Here is the fabric that I will be using for the Little Miss Shabby  Bridie Stitches BOM.  If you want to get into embroidery or if you already do, you should check this project out.  I am looking forward to making the quilt.  I found this Jelly Roll and gray fabric at Joann's on sale.  The jelly roll is by Fabric Central (that I have had about a year now) and the gray fabric (was purchased with a coupon earlier this week) is standard solid color quilters fabric.  I discovered that I have a lot of DMC floss so I can get underway with the project and I will decide later what the last border will be as well as the binding and backing.



I finished putting together the blocks so that I can embroider on them.




I decided to try a white chalk pencil to transfer the pattern.  I will see if it is difficult to stitch with the light color on the fabric.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails