Monday, January 31, 2011

Birdie Stitches Embroidery BOM #1

Here is my completed first block on 1/23/11 (previously discussed this block of the month here).  I actually completed it before the end of the month.  I saw so many wonderful blocks where the person filled in certain aspects on the project,  So I decided to give it a try and I filled in the ear muffs on the bird and the scarf on the snowman.  I have to really work at this as the stitches started to pucker (was not sure if it was me and my tight stitching or working on the hoop, most like me).  I will also try a different pattern transfer method.  After a few times of working with the block the white chalk started to disappear, which made it hard to find where to stitch.

Block 1

Can't wait for block 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails