Monday, January 10, 2011

Holiday 2010 & Scrap Pile Mystery Quilt

I signed up to participate in the Holiday 2010 Mystery Quilt project (of course I am behind, what joy).  You can still do this project as the information will be on his website through completion of the quilt (which is still going on) as well as some time afterwards I am sure.

I am pulling the fabrics from my scrap pile and will begin to start on the quilt this month.  Depending on the outcome of the quilt it may be a gift for someone at Christmas time.  If I start now I won't have to rush later (of course I will rush because I will do another quilt last minute, RIGHT).



I also saw this Scrap Pile Mystery Quilt (which they already completed) on Eriks site.  I like the concept of always being able to get rid of your scraps in a great way.  I will most likely donate this quilt.

Seeing how well the scraps were being used, I found a group at my local quilt store that will be using scraps in various projects, so I joined.  If you have lots of scraps and don't know what to do with them.  Check out the 2 options above.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails