Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seeds From Praxxus55712

I received my seeds from Praxxus a couple of months ago and due to being sick, was not able to set time aside to germinate them.  These will be the first plants that I germinate next year.  I am super excited to get them, there were hundreds of people that requested his seeds.  The only seed that I really wanted, but did not get (becasue he ran out) was Polish Linguisa tomoato, he has raved about them and I wanted to test them out.

I received the following:

Large Cherry Tomato, Germinates in 7-14 days and 75 days to maturity
Rutgers Tomato, 75 days to maturity.  Through research here, I will find out later if this is the determinate or indetermainate variety later.
Hot Jalapeno, Germinates in 10-20 days and 65 days to maturity
Mild Jalapeno, Germinates in 10-20 days and 65 days to maturity
California Wonder Bell Pepper, Germinates in 10-20 days and 75 days to maturity
Thai Hot Pepper, Germinates in 10-20 days and 75 days to maturity
Cubanelle Mild Pepper, Germinates in 10-20 days and 65 days to maturity.  Through research here and here it is a
Boston Pickling Cucumber, Germinates in 5-10 days and 55 days to maturity
Carrot Imperator, Germinates in 9-17 days and 68 days to maturity.   Through research here and here tells me that this will be a long sweet carrot.

I also came across this visusal guide to peppers.  I am sure there are more peppers that are not included on this list, but I thought I would share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails