Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I want to thank my husband and daughter for a great Mother's Day.  My husband brought home Kerby Lane Cafe breakfast (my favorite) which contained
  • Gingerbread pancakes
  • Scrambled Eggs
  • Soy Sausage
  • Country style potatoes
My daughter baked a pound cake for me and it was quite good.  My husband and daughter worked together to create a fabulous dinner, which was:
  • Spinach Lasagna
  • Chicken Marsala (first time it was made and my husband did a tremendous job on it)
  • Garlic bread
Also, to my total surprise I received gift cards to Starbucks and Joannes.  Well I must say that my crafting and coffee addiction (recenlty acquired coffee additction, considering I could not stand it a few years ago, same thing happened with Chineese food) will be satisfied (as just on Saturday I broke down and purchased me a gift card to Sarbucks as well, go figure 2 gift cards for COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE), I will be overwhelmed with
  • Venti
  • Bold
  • Carmel
  • Little room for cream
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day, I know that I did.

Also, I picked this weekend to inventory and enter all the books that I have in my mini library into an electronic database http://www.goodreads.com/, turns out I have 559 books.  I like this program so far, as I can have it with me at all times so that when I come across a book that I need and it is on sale, I can purchase it without purchasing a duplicate.

1 comment:

  1. Okay- reading this post is now getting me off the comfy chair under the ceiling fan (hubby is refusing to turn the air on until our daughter's bedtime) and get dinner going. You had a YUMMY Mother's Day and now my stomach's growling. :) I enjoy your posts, by the way. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails