Monday, October 18, 2010

Quilt For Chairity #2 (2010)

Last month, I completed this quilt and as soon as the other 2 I am working on are done they will all be going to Crafting Comfort.  I am trying to complete at least 5 quilts per year and I am a little behind.

The quilt top is what I call a cheater cloth and I just did a stitch in the ditch along with some squigly lines.  I am still new to quilting a quilt and not yet sure of what I need to do to ensure that it stays together, but at the same time looks and feels good to the receiver.




To bind the quilt (since I hate hand binding), I just did regular sewing on the front and then turned the other half of the binding under on the back side and found a decorative stitch to stitch from the front and to catch the back.  Not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails