I was able to complete:
- Washed a lot of the little pots (with a little dish liquid and bleach), these will be used to transplant some of my seedlings.
Potted up the Blue Crop Bluebbery plants (I picked these up at Lowe's Satruday morning and was amazed at how cute the plants were packaged and you got 2 blueberry plants for $5.00 was originally $10.00, but Lowe's had it on sale).
- Poted up my new Plumbago plants. Pikced up 2 of them also from Lowe's yesterday. I was strolling through the annuals to see if there was anything I could not live without (only went their for potting soil). I thought, let me check to see if they have any Plumbagos, I bet they don't and the next ailse over I heard them calling my name, so frekin excited to be able to replace the one I lost last year.
- Transplanted various types of coleous, 1 rosemary stem (into 2), and 2 spider plant stemps into their own small pot. I received these from a plant propagation class that I went to yesterday at the AgriLife Extension Office of Travis County. Awesome class, learned a lot in such a short time.
Removed a lot of dead leaves throughout the garden.
- Planted 3 more pepper plants in the pepper bed (these plants I raised from seed, unfortunately the plant tags went missing so not sure if it is a bell pepper or a jalapeno, will know for sure in a few weeks when they begin to fruit).
- Removed the radishes from hanging baskets, they did not seem to do so well. I have not had a great time in getting these to grow well. I think I need to start them much earlier in the spring (I’m guessing) so they have a lot more cooler weather to grown in.
- Repotted my plant I got from Home Depot a few months ago, when I took it out of the pot it was growing roots out of the interior pot. I moved it to this pot and added some rocks as mulchon the top.