Here is a list of items I plan to complete in 2012. I hope that I can complete a good chunk of them. Wish me Luck.
- Complete irrigation in back and front yard for plant beds.
- Seaside Shawlette (Dozen Shawls in 20dozen)
Ishbel (SNB 281 KAL) Summer Flies (#2)
- Birdsfoot Fern
- Diamond Gansey Socks
- River Rapid Socks
- Nine-To-Five Socks
- Diagonal Rib Socks
- Lacy Mock Cable Socks
- Traveler Socks
- Diamond Lace Socks
- Spring Cable Socks
- Basic Socks (these will be knitted in between the above for a break) COMPLETED 1 OF 4
- Lace Sampler Scarf Mystery
- Dahlia Cardigan (already in process 60% done)
Something Lacy Shrug (already in process 95% done)
- Lace Poncho (already in process 65% done)
- Sprout Cardi (already in process 75% done)
- Robin's Egg Blue Hat
Queen Head Wrap (already in process 70% done)
The quilting items have been lingering for way to long and need to be completed.
- Honey Bee 2008 BOM
- Honey Bee 2009 BOM
- Honey Bee 2010 BOM
- Honey Bee 2011 BOM
- Ready To Sew Bernina 2008 BOM
- Ready To Sew Bernina 2009 BOM
- Ready To Sew Bernina 2010 BOM
- Ready To Sew Bernina 2011 BOM
Mother's Day Quilt, Orion's Star by Eleanor Burns
The deadline to mail your mini quilt is March 12th for international shipments (including Canada/USA) and March 19th for domestic shipments. All mini quilts should arrive at their destination no later than March 30th. Mailed 03/19/2012
- Pick a sewing pattern from my collection and make something once a month. This includes clothing, bags, etc. The goal is to expand sewing ability, especially garment sewing.