Monday, April 12, 2010

Can You Help Me Identify This Plant?

I will soon have to move this plant as it is being crowded by another plant. It seems to die back during the winter, but pops back up in the spring, very happy about that. I would like to find out what it is so that I can make sure that when I transplant it that I don't kill it. Thanks for any information you could provide.







UPDATE  05/23/10:  You area a Victoria Blue Salvia.  I moved this plant because it was being crowded by a cypress tree that I planted.  I moved it to a pot until the location it would call "home" was ready, however, I lost a few of them.  But it seems that some of the stalks are coming back.

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia, I think it's Victoria Blue Salvia. The video helped a lot to ID it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the informaiton. I think you might be right, I vaguely remember the purple flower getting like that. I will soon find out if it is, when the flowers continue to grow. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails