Monday, May 4, 2009

Husabnd and I

My husband is really getting into the gardening with me. He now wants to build another raised garden for various types of potatoes and to also grow more onions (since the first pot we used for the onions made them small, no room to grow). I am really excited about this and this is yet another event in our lives that we can do together. We are a good team. Now for the composting bin. I am in debate of building my own (my husband says that will attract to many strange creatures) or buying one made out of plastic and is sealed. Need to decide soon, so all of the stuff we have from the yard can go in there and the heat of the sun will make great compost. I bought a couple of bags from the store and they are expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails