Monday, January 31, 2011

Spring Tulip Table Runner

I will be attempting to complete a table runner through the quiltingforall-Yahoo Group.  It is called a Spring Tulip Table Runner, which is due by February 28th for voting.  We are not sending it in for voting, but taking photos and posting it to the group and those who wish to will vote.  I decided to change mine from all the spring colors to more earth tones colors as this will fit more into the decor of my dinning room, which has glass, black wrought iron in the furniture, deep rich browns, reds, and mahogany in my pictures on the wall.

This runner has a little bit of applique and it is the perfect amount since I am just now learning applique in another group that I am in.  2011 was the year set up to learn applique, embroidery, and learn more in quilting my quilts.

Here is a photo of my fabric choices.  This week I will spend time ironing and cutting out the fabric.  My goal is to have it posted by the third weekend in February.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails