Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Beginnings Mini Quilt Swap

New Beginnings Mini Quilt Swap


I signed up last month to participate in the New Beginnings Mini Quilt Swap.  I received my partner's name and blog address.  I checked her out for a few weeks and based on what I saw and her response to the questionnaire this is what I came up with.  I also included a few goodies.  I hope she likes it.  The package went out in the mail Monday.

I actually had most of the items in my stash (go figure).  I used part of a 1930's charm pack, some red and white fabric and I only had to purchase the binding.





I am just waiting to receive my package from my partner (since the person I sent it to is not the partner to send me my package).

Happy Quilting......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails