Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spring Into Summer Embroidered Quilt

A co-worker and I are going to start making this quilt.  We are going to make it a lunch time project.  I think this is going to be a cute quilt.  However due to the fact that we are doing this on a budget (yes I said budget, I have wayyyyyyyy to may projects that I have purchased, but have not started or completed, however, that does not mean I will stop buying/starting/attempting more projects) and I am going to be embroidering it on a white background (she had bolts of white linen like fabric on hand so we decided to go that route), so it will probably be a wall quilt (not a fan of white fabric with a dog in the house.

http://sentimentalstitches.net/free-stuff/spring-into-summer-embroidered-quilt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails