Thursday, December 3, 2009

Early Christmas Gift

Thanks to my husband, I received an early Christmas gift. You see I am directionally challenged and I own up to it, so he got me a Garmin nuvi 255W GPS system. It works great. I highly recommend it to anyone who is like me. I can read a map and I can usually get somewhere with no problem, but sometimes when you map items through the various websites that provide step by step driving directions, they leave off key things and you can easily miss a side street that you need. The Garmin so far has done a great job. The great thing about it, is that we were able to get it for considerably less due to Black Friday sales "literally" down to a couple of hours that night on line. Also, I must say the voice that is used is very understandable and not that tech-tronic voice you normally hear and you can't understand everything that is being said. My Garmin will be used tremendously.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails