Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cooking

Okay, last night I decided to use some of the herbs from the garden for dinner (I am not a great cook, but I try every now and again). Well I had lean hamburger meat thawed and I did not want to make spaghetti again, so burgers it was. I pulled some regular basil, thai basil and some chives. I chopped those together and mixed in with ground meat along with garlic powder, onion powder, mrs. dash, and cracked black pepper (these 4 ingredients are my main staples). I put them on my grill pan and put the burgers together with some spring mixed lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, all on sourdough bread. Man it was good and the family liked it. Next time I make it I will take a picture. You should try it. What next......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails