Sunday, February 20, 2011

Road To Oklahoma Block

I just completed the large project for the Happy Scrappers group that I am in.  I made mine into a wall hanging instead of a pillow.  I wanted to work on my free motion quilting.  I am not that happy with it, but I am still learning.  I really like the block and it came together quite fast, it is completed of four 8 inch blocks and sewed together makes a 16 inch block.  I added borders to make it 18 inches total.

I just recently purchased the supreme slider to help me in my free motion quilting, but you still have to relax.


2 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! Your stippling looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, not sure why you are being so hard on yourself...

    I have given you an award on my blog
    http://hobbieswithalittlebiteoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails