Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quilting Block Of The Months

This weekend I worked on a few projects.

Honey Bee 2011-January



Ready To Sew Bernina-Basket Case January



Austin Modern Quilt Guild-Scrappy Hedgerow, block #4


I still have a few other blocks that I have to finish very soon to meet deadlines, but I think I can do it.  I don't have much planned on Saturday, so that will be my target date to complete:


3X6 blocks, One completed, 4 more to go.  I am using this pattern Box Quilt in the colors specified by group members
Layer Cake Quilt Along, Block 8 has just been posted
Spring Table Runner, won't take long, just have to sit and do it before the 28th.  I have the fabric.
Small and large project for Happy Scrappers club and to complete the Tumblers Aplenty quilt
Small and large project for Charm School (before the 26th)

I think this is it for the major projects (I think).  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails