Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Liebster Award

I am so very thrilled to receive this award from Shauna and YES I do accept it.  I am ecstatic that she thought of me to receive this award.  Thanks you Shauna.  Your kindness at my recent quilting project came at the right time.  Really appreciate it.
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept?

YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.

3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

The aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, therefore, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.
I pass on the award to:

Jackie, you always have nice encouraging words on my posts.
Jeff/EG, your amazing information on gardening and the ability to just do it.
Rock Rose, the amazing photos and the detail you provide on your blog.
Bobbi, love all the photos and information you share on your blog.
Bingo-Bonnie, great information on your blog and how you include your kids in your posts.

I hope you accept the award, but if you don't, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails