Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shred Day

I am not sure if some of you are like me, but I try to keep up with my shredding, but sometimes it just gets away from me.  When I hear about events like this, I try to take advantage of it (especially if it does not have a stipulation for where you live and having to show proof).  I thought I would share this information with you as well.  The BBB is putting on a shred day this Saturday at a couple of locations.   One of them is close to Austin, check out their link.  For those of you close to the Austin location see the information below:
Austin
October 23, 2010 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Dell's Round Rock Campus
Building #8 at 2401 Greenlawn Blvd. 
The Austin event is also recycling old mobile phones. Each car is welcome to bring up to five boxes of documents to shred.
Hopefully you can take advantage of this event.  Nothing like cleaning house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails