Monday, December 7, 2009

Ethel Gloves

I previously talked about the Ethel Gloves back on. I received my new gloves last month and I was so excited to receive them. Ethel Gloves is now going to offer the XL size and they fit great. My wrists are a little bigger than normal so they are a little snug there, but overall they fit very well (so much that I hate gardening in them when it is muddy outside, which it has been for the last few weeks). I suggest if you would like to be stylish in the garden as well as use gloves that are very functional during the process, these are the gloves for you. They are so reasonably priced, delivery is quick, and above all they seem like a second skin when you wear them (no slipping while performing your gardening duties). I noticed when using my gardening tools, there is no excess material to get in the way and you can grip the tool with no problem. I am so used to getting gloves at the local big box store and they don't fit properly and you spend more time pulling them back up on your hand or clearing dirt out of the inside.




I really like them. Maybe you can let Santa know these are what you want and I am sure if you have been good, maybe even slighlty good, or maybe you thought about being good, you will have them under the tree :>

Thanks again Kimberly and everyone at Ethel, you all have been great and so thoughtful through the whole process.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails