Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Using Bias Tape

Because I hate doing binding in general, I came across this article and thought how ingenuous.  Now I know this binding material has been around since the beginning of time, but hey I am new to it all and anything that makes the process easier let along faster and still looks just as good, I am all in there.  I came across this article and I thought I could really do that, I also realized...hey that is what is on my potholders and oven mitts...never knew it.  I have heard through various quilting groups that people are starting to use this type of binding for their quilts and I think I will give this a try.  I am in the process of making a mat for my dog water/food dishes to go onto, so I will be able to test out the process real soon. 

Smashed Peas and Carrots: How to Sew Bias Tape {A Tutorial}

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails